- Waiting For A Heart: To VAD or Not To VAD
- Incompatible Kidney Transplantation: The Light at the End of the Tunnel
- Caring for the Live Kidney and Liver Donor: Short Term and Long Term Issues
- Long Term Care of the Transplant Patient
- Management of the Complex Lung Transplant Recipient
- Updates in Reconstructive Transplantation
- The Complete Kidney Transplant Experience: From Start to Finish
- Palliative Care: When is this the Answer?
- Accreditation Statement: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Statement of Contact Hours: This 6.0 contact hour educational activity is co-provided by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing.
- Conflict of Interest: It is the policy of The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing to require our continuing nursing education program faculty and planning committee members to disclose any financial relationships with companies providing program funding or manufacturers of any commercial products discussed in the program. The planning committee and program faculty report that they do not have financial relationships with manufacturers of any commercial products they discuss in the program.
- Commercial Support: This educational activity has not received any form of commercial support.
- Non-Endorsement of Products: The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing and the American Nurses Credentialing Center does not endorse the use of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.
- ANCC: 6.00
- Event starts: Tue, Sep 24 2013 - 7:30 am
- Event ends: Tue, Sep 24 2013 - 3:30 pm
- Course opens: Thu, Jul 18 2013
- Course expires: Tue, Sep 24 2013
- Cost: $150.00
- Add to calendar:
Attendance at this conference will benefit advanced practice providers, transplant coordinators, registered nurses, and nursing students interested in learning more about transplantation.
- If paying by insitutional check, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JHHS nurses may attend this conference without charge. Obtain your free code from the JHH Nursing intranet. You must use your Johns Hopkins email account to register for this course and appy the coupon.
- Undergraduate nursing students may attend this course for $75. If you are a JHUSON student, you may obtain your discount coupon code by going to the JHH Nursing intranet. You must use your school email account to register for the course. If you are a student from another school, email IJHN using your school email account and we will email you the coupon..
Faculty & credentials
- Deborah Baker, DNP, MSN, CRNP, Surgical Director of Nursing
- Ashish S. Shah, MD, Surgical Director, Lung Transplantation
- Susan Ullrich CRNP
- Kate Shagena, CRNP
- Debra J. Carter, MS, CRNP
- Kate P. Knott, CRNP
- Mary Jo Holechek, MS, CRNP, CNN
- Maura Belden, DNP, CRNP
- Elaina Burney, CRNP
- Carrie Chamberlain-Penny, CRNP
- Cynthia Cohen, DNP, MS, ACNP, ANP
- Susan Miller, CRNP
- Lauren King, CRNP
- Robert A. Montgomery, MD, DPhil, Chief, Division of Transplantation